| HUNTER ADVENTURE CLUB | HOME OF TOURISM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions are strictly followed and applied. We would encourage you to read them carefully before booking any trip with us. Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the tour with below mentioned terms and conditions. Signing of the form is mandatory.
- The members shall not be indulged in any activities that reflect character failing.
- Buying or selling, or usage of any sort of drugs is strictly prohibited. Anybody found indulged in these activities will be directly expelled from the tour and no refund will be given.
- The decision of the organizers will be final.
- The organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the coasters / hi roof.
- The organizers reserve the right to use the event photographs or any sort of motion video for any commercial purpose.
- Any kind of misbehavior, whether it be verbal or physical abuse or assault, aggravated behavior or any sort of unethical behavior is strictly prohibited on the tour.
- Extra care would be given to the natural environment. Garbage shall be suitably disposed.
- Tours of these kinds inherit the risks of injuries or health issues at times. Participants need to consider these risks before booking their trips.
- In case of any mishap, injury or accident, the organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of damage of the club’s equipment by any of the participants, the particular participant will be held responsible.
- The decision of the food menu will be completely in the hands of the organizer.
- In case of unforeseen events like land sliding, any extra costs incurred won’t be the responsibility of the management.
- The host reserves the right to cancel without prior notice for any reasons considered appropriate by them. In cases like these, the participants will receive full refund.
- On adventure trips of these types, weather, transport or a number of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can sometimes lead to changes in the itineraries. It is, however, very unlikely that the itineraries will be altered. If alterations are necessary, the organizers will decide the best alternative.
- Members shall be responsible for carrying their personal belongings. In case of theft, loss or damage of the personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Smoking inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
- The air conditioner will be operational in hilly areas as well BUT on ‘on and off’ basis.
- Cancellation Policy
24 HRS or less–100% cancellation charges does apply.
3 days or more– 50% cancellation charges does apply.
5 days or more – 30% cancellation charges does apply.
7 days or more – 15% cancellation charges does apply.
- In the case of refund, Company will make the refund within 6 working days.
- No amount will be refunded if any persons leave the trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Read the ‘Services not included’ portion carefully.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Mineral water or cold drinks
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment’s of participants)
- Jeep or coaster expenses other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to natural disasters such as snowfall or land sliding.
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons.
- Medication & evacuation in case of emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Entry tickets of any sort.
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not mentioned in the services.
NOTE: In case of violation of any of the above terms and conditions, the particular participant will be terminated from the event.